This month, my friend Naishe made her return! I am so very glad to see her out and about in Bree and Dol Amroth again! *spins* While chatting at the Andune Ensemble Concert this past Sunday, Naishe was sporting a new appearance – to match her epic wardening skills! (If you have ever grouped with Naishe, then you know she will obliterate anything in her path! She may even sing a happy little tune while she does so!)
I just had to ask her to share this new epic Warden outfit.
The Hauberk of Glory is a piece I do not often see. Naishe and I cannot understand why, as it’s a gorgeous chest piece. The scaled sleeves and hem offer protection and an attractive glint of steel as Naishe swings her blade. The leather straps across the chest and sides are a nice touch and make the hauberk easy to pair with leather gauntlets or boots.
I was also very interested in the shoulders Naishe chose. From Lalia’s market, these ceremonial shoulders have beautiful detailing and layering. They also dye a bright pure color.
Naishe’s Epic Warden Outfit
- Head: Black Corsair Eyepatch (Gift box during Spring Festival or store 195TP)
- Upper Body: Hauberk of Glory dyed black (Ráthulf barter in Esteldin, North Downs or store 195TP)
- Lower Body: n/a
- Hands: Ceremonial Secret of the West Gauntlets dyed crimson (Quartermaster at Harndirion in Enedwaith)
- Feet: Heavy Nadhin Boots dyed black (level 100 quest reward: Sons of the Usurper or Dol Amroth Quartermaster (Heavy Armour))
- Shoulders: Ceremonial Shoulder Guards of the Porbad dyed default (Warden Trainer found at the Ox-clan Merchant Camp or Lalia’s Market 20MC)
- Back: Warden’s Pack dyed black (Hammadelen in Rivendell)
- Location: Bree-town Hall
Naishe’s gorgeous heavy war-steed compliments her outfit perfectly. I especially love how her boots and shoulders go so well with the spears on the caparison and gear – the ensemble is quite eye-catching! Any orcs in her path will thoroughly be scared!
Naishe’s Epic Warden War-steed Appearance
- Hide: Solid War-steed Mount Appearance dyed White (store)
- Body: Warden’s Caparison dyed black (store)
- Head: Warden’s Halter dyed black (store)
- Gear: Warden’s Gear (store)
- Legs: Warden’s Leggings dyed black (store)
- Saddle: Light Saddle of the Entwash (level 81 quest reward: Chieftain of the Dead)
- Misc: Shielded Tail (store 395TP)
Thank you for letting me feature you on my blog, Naishe! You rock XD I’m hoping to feature more friends with fabulous outfits, this year! I do love seeing how creative everyone is with their wardrobe!